Introduction

Hello and a big welcome to FilmHoots

Here my aim as editor is to try and tone down the journalistic waffle and talk about film specifics! Was it good? What did I like? Why?…That kind of thing. Sure, I remain impartial but my goal is to give honest reviews and share with readers, a love for the silver screen and its creations! 

Once a week I post a film review or ‘Hoot’ as I refer to them, of either an oldie or a newie, but attempt to cover a variety of film genres from horrors, to sci-fi, to action, to musicals! Like most aspiring movie bloggers, I am a complete film fanatic and so try to diversify blog content as much as possible covering Hollywood blockbusters, independent features and short films. I also do a monthly section called Sneaky Beaky Peaks posting a few synopsis’s of upcoming releases to look out for in the next month! 

Any suggestions or requests on future blog posts are welcome! 

As always, I am entirely grateful for you taking time to read this blog and indulge in this young woman’s ramblings so please share with friends, subscribe and follow me on Twitter @Littleowlfury for updates on upcoming posts! 

Thank you! 

 -Becky-

Becky Munns, Founder FilmHoots

Comments

Popular Posts